Product Review: Angelcare Deluxe Movement & Sound Monitor
The Angelcare Deluxe Movement Sensor with Sound Monitor can detect your baby’s slightest movements when they’re sleeping. But Daft Daddy doesn’t use it very often because it can be too sensitive. Like the time Jeni thought I was humming wee Mac back to sleep in his nursery, only to discover when she walked in that I wasn’t humming to him, but rather stuffing my face with a Turkey, Roast Beef and Cheese sub. Also known as a Togo’s #8.
Daft Daddy Rated (4/5)
Product Features :
- Under-the-mattress Sensor Pad detects every baby’s movement
- Alarm sounds after 20 seconds if absolutely no movement is detected
- Adjustable sensitivity
- Battery or AC adapter operated
- Optional ‘tic” sound to hear baby’s movements
- 8 channels to minimize interference
- Automatically converts to battery in case of power failure
- Sound lights to see and hear baby’s sounds
- Low battery indicator
- Practical soothing night-light.
- Choice between voice activation or continuous sound reception
- Nursery room temperature display on the Parents unit.