There’s nothing like a nice soak in the tub after a rough day of eating, sleeping and pooping. No, not you – your baby. Thanks to the good folks over at 4Moms Cleanwater Infant Tub, bath time is now easy for your baby well into their toddler years. The color-coded digital thermometer shows you what the water temperature is at a glance. The Infant Tub is designed for use with running water, so you’re always bathing your baby in clean, fresh water. And when your baby’s ready for the big bathtub, the Spout Cover will protect them from bumps and bruises on the faucet. Or your kid can just wear a helmet. Your call.
Daft Daddy Rated (4/5)
– Fits on Single or Double Kitchen Sinks
– Includes: Foam Insert, Rinse Cup
– Certifications: Meets CPSC Standards
– Care and Cleaning: Wipe Clean With Soap and Water
– Minimum Weight Supported: 5.0 Lb.
– Maximum Weight Capacity: 25.0 Lb.
– Manufacturer’s Suggested Age: Newborn and UpMaterial: Foam, Plastic